Welcome WooWeekly Newsletter!
Recapture is like 3 WooCommerce Apps in 1!
- Abandoned Cart Recovery (more sophisticated than the free plugins you get for WooCommerce!)
- Email collector with sync to MailChimp and other providers
- Review Reminders
Having too many apps installed is one of the largest causes of site slowdown for WooCommerce stores and WordPress in general.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could have fewer apps installed to keep your store’s performance at its highest, but still get the features you want? Recapture is like having 3 apps for the price (and code cost) of just 1–abandoned carts, review reminders and email popups.
No need to have a bunch of apps that aren’t making the grade installed just to get these basic functions. And the abandoned cart emails are a massive improvement over the defaults provided by WooCommerce
We may be new to WooCommerce, but we’re not new to ecommerce–Recapture has been around since 2015 and has recovered over $200,000,000 dollars for stores just like yours. We’re a tried-and-true solution
As a special offer to Rodolfo & David’s excellent newsletter, we’d like to offer you 60 days FREE with Recapture.
To claim your offer, do the following:
- Install the Recapture app on your store
- Contact us and provide the name of your store and that you are a WooWeekly reader
- We’ll upgrade your account to 60 days for free!
What makes Recapture better?
Plenty! We have a free trial where you can see it all, but here are some highlights:
- LIVE SHOPPING CART VIEWS! (PS: No one else does this, anywhere.)
- Drag-and-drop email editor built with non-technical folks in mind.
- Fully responsive emails, pre-tested on all major email clients.
- Mail delivery issues are a thing of the past (DKIM, SPF, blacklists, reply to, etc, etc).
- Automatic sync to your MailChimp lists.
- Multiple currencies.
- Multiple languages.
- Fully GDPR compliant.
- Built on Amazon Web Services for reliability and speed
Easier to use than MailChimp, Less expensive than Klaviyo.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop email editor.
- Easy for non-tech folks to create and send email campaigns
- Simple pricing that won’t break your budget
- Built for eCommerce from the ground up!
MailChimp was built for newsletters, why shoehorn your eCommerce emails into a workflow that doesn’t think like you do? Nobody has time for a multi-screen, multi-step nightmare just to configure and send emails.
And Klaviyo is good, but their high costs can drag down your profitability FAST. We can do what they do with the same ROI at a fraction of their cost.
Easy to use. Cost effective for your WooCommerce store. Get back your lost revenue without losing your shirt.
Ready to get started?
You can have Recapture up and running today. Free, 14-day, no-credit-card-required trial.
Start recovering abandoned revenue right now!