Welcome! We are so glad you’re here and want to learn more about The Recapture Referral Program!
First things first, referrals are a very important part of our growth strategy. As a Recapture referrer you’ll earn a 20% commission each month from everyone you refer. That means if you send us an account worth $99/month, you’ll earn $20. Every month. Up to one year.
Joining our referral program is simple. Just click the link below to get started.
Joining the Recapture Referral Program is pretty simple. Here’s the process just to make everything crystal clear:
- Use the link above to sign up. We’ll auto-generate a password and email it to you. You’ll instantly be given share links if you want to start sharing ConvertKit immediately.
- Check your email for the referral dashboard link and your password. Once you sign in you can see all your stats, enter your PayPal payment information, and download any logos or assets you need.
- Start promoting! You’ll see any clicks or activity reflected in your account.
Here are a few promotion ideas to get you started:
- Write a Recapture vs. _________ (whatever tool you are most familiar with or personally switched from) post and publish that on your blog and send it out to your email list.
- Add details about Recapture, along with your referral link, to any pages or posts you have on how to start a blog or grow an email list.
- Share how you use Automation or Sequence Follow-Up emails to improve your business process and link to Recapture using your referral link.
- Partner with us for a webinar that you promote to your list and we will teach one hour of free content on email marketing.
- Add Recapture to your Resources page on your blog as your recommended ecommerce email marketing provider.
- Anything else you can think of!
It’s good to have you on board!
The terms of our referral program are pretty simple, but we need a few rules in place to prevent abuse.
- Payouts are currently made on the 2nd of each month.
- Referral commissions are approved on the first day of each month for payments made in the previous month. There is a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions (to account for any refunds since we have a 30-day no-questions-asked refund policy).
- Depending on when a commission is earned in a month, it can be pending for up to 60 days. For example, if you earned a commission on August 5th, it along w/ all August commissions would be approved on Oct 1 (creating a 55 day delay) and paid on Oct 2nd. If you earned a commission on Aug 30, it would also get approved on Oct 1 (creating a 30 day delay) and paid on Oct 2nd.
- You are welcome to refer any clients who have a valid, qualifying platform that we support. However, the intent of the program is to promote Recapture’s benefits to stores your agency is working with. You may not use the referral signup for a store of your own.
- Abuse, gaming, or shady behavior will get your account banned. Just be cool.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an referral even if the customer didn’t sign up through their link by mistake. If you have a case like that, contact us first so we can help.
- Violation of these terms may mean termination from the referral program.
- We reserve the right to change the terms at anytime.
- If you have questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, with those details out of the way we can go about paying you for sending great customers our way!
Additional things to be aware of
- Customers that are sent via the referral program will receive concierge onboarding and support from Recapture. We want EVERYONE to be successful!
- The payments are for the life of the customer as long as they continue to keep their paid Recapture account active.
- The program will be administered through a 3rd party tool to accurately track referrals and payouts.
- If a customer cancels with Recapture, no further payments to the agency will be made for that customer unless they restart their account.
- If a customer receives a refund on Recapture’s service, the agency will not receive payment for that customer’s payment during that time.
- Version 1.0, June 18, 2018. Initial release.