Free concierge migration services for all existing Jilt customers to move them to Recapture.
Does Recapture support everything that Jilt did?
For the biggest, most important features, the answer is yes. Recapture supports:
- Abandoned cart recovery emails
- Winback emails
- Review reminder emails
- Email popups and add to cart popups
- Broadcast emails (for promotional campaigns)
- Detailed analytics and reports for campaign and account level performance
- Advanced segmentation (so you can send targeted emails to your customers)
- WYSIWYG email editor so easy to use and simple to navigate
- Integration with Mailchimp and Zapier (which allows you to integrate with almost everything else)
And there are several things Recapture supports that Jilt did not:
- SMS abandoned cart and order notifications
- Live Cart Feed (view your store activity LIVE and see how carts change in the workflow–this feature is not available on any other platform!)
Will Recapture help me move my templates from Jilt?
We are offering a FREE concierge migration service for all existing Jilt customers to move to Recapture. Offer ends April 30, 2022.
Will I lose any data migrating?
Jilt is providing a full template as part of the migration service. Recapture will help you import all of this data as part of the concierge migration.
You may want to take some snapshots of your past analytics in Jilt, as this won’t be available in Recapture for any time longer than the last 6 months. But Recapture will support all of Jilt’s template format.
What about the cost of Recapture?
Our pricing is value-based on the additional revenue you recover for you each month, plus you can recover up to $500 at no cost and a 15-day free trial. If you’re comparing your costs with Jilt, both start at $29/month for the lowest price tier.
Ready to get started?
You can have Recapture up and running today. Free, 14-day, no-credit-card-required trial.
Start recovering abandoned revenue right now!